The following affirmations will be useful for reestablishing contact with our true -and-always-worthy-of-love-and-respect
1. I am worthy of love and respect regardless of othersı opinions or behavior.
2. My self worth
is totally independent of how I compare to others.
3. My self worth is totally independent of any external factors
such as: intelligence, wealth, appearance, talents, professional success, my childrenıs success, my home, being attractive
to the opposite sex, making friends, disciplines, "spiritual" activities.
4. I am worthy of love and respect regardless
of the results of my efforts.
5. I am worthy and lovable even when others are being given more attention. I am happy
for others when they receive love and attention.
6. My self-worth is within me and totally independent of whether
I am loved exclusively by someone one or not.
7. I am worthy of love and respect even when I am not perfect in what
I do and even when I make mistakes.
8. My self-worth is totally independent of how much I accomplish.
am worthy of love and respect even when I feel weak or needy.
10. My self-worth is totally independent of whether
others agree with me or are satisfied with me.
11. I deserve love and respect even when I need to say "no" and do
not respond to what I am asked to do.
12. My self-worth has nothing to do with how much I give or receive.
My self-worth is totally independent as to whether some people trust me or open up to me on not.
14. My self-worth
is totally independent of how people behave towards me.
15. My self-worth is totally independent of how much others
work or how they work or what they believe about me.
16. My self-worth is a reflection of my divine nature and not
my gender, religion, social class etc.
17. My self-worth is totally independent of whether others recognize it or
how they feel towards me.
18. I accept and love myself as I am with my faults and weaknesses as I steadily and methodically
evolve out of them.
19. I deserve to be loved and respected exactly as I am at this stage of my evolutionary process.
20. I am beautiful exactly as I am - just as all aspects of nature.
21. I am a good person, a worthy person.
22. I am worthy of love and respect regardless of how others behave towards me.
23. I respect and love all
persons (especially my parents and family) without feeling any need whatsoever to live my life according to their beliefs
or values. I live my life in harmony with my inner values and beliefs.
24. My self worth is based on my inner being,
my existence itself, and my inner divine nature and on no other external factors.
25. My self-worth is a simple function
of the fact that I, as all others creatures, am a unique aspect of divine creation. My self-worth cannot be increased nor
decreased. I can never be more or less worthy of love and respect than another.
26. Although I am not perfect and
have various faults, I deserve to be loved and respected as I am, just I as I love and respect others with their faults.
When I do not love myself, I am not loving an aspect of divine creation.
28. I often accept in others traits, which
I reject in my self. Why?
29. I am in a process of evolution and am attending to that process.
30. I am an
expression of Divine Consciousness in matter.
Be Well **********
***** Reference Box for Publishers *****
Elias Najemy's recently released book "The Psychology of Happiness" (ISBN 0-9710116-0-5) is available at
His writings can be viewed at http://www.HolisticHarmony.com where
you can also download FREE articles and e-books.)